Letter of Warranty for Hot Pepper™ Chilaca Product
Thank you for purchasing the Hot Pepper™ Chilaca (the“Product”).
Hot Pepper offers a limited warranty for our Product from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of activation of the Product, or thirteen (13) months from original date of purchase, whichever comes first, provided that the customer is the original end-user purchaser of the Product and that the purchase was made from a supplier authorized by Hot Pepper.
- Hot Pepper issues a prepaid shipping label for customers to send Products to Hot Pepper. If the Product is covered within warranty, shipping is free. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the $7.99 shipping fee to cover shipping Products to and from Hot Pepper.
- Turnaround time
- If the damage is found to be the manufacturer’s fault, either the repaired or replacement Product will be shipped out within 5 business days of receiving the defective Product.
- Out-of-warranty repair fees
- $79.99 for screen replacement.
- Up to $199 for everything else.
- Any Product which has been improperly installed, repaired, maintained or modified.
- Any Product which has been subjected to misuse (including any Product used in conjunction with hardware electrically or mechanically incompatible or used with accessories not approved by Hot Pepper), abuse, accident, physical damage, abnormal operation, improper handling, neglect, exposure to fire or liquid or extreme temperatures, or shows cosmetic damage.
- Any Product on which warranty stickers or Product serial numbers have been removed, altered, or rendered illegible.
- Any damage as a result of fire, flood, acts of God or other acts which are not the fault of Hot Pepper and which the Product is not specified to tolerate, including damage caused by mishandling or shipping.
- Any Product which has been opened, repaired, modified or altered by anyone other than Hot Pepper or a Hot Pepper’s authorized service center
- Wireless signal reception problems (unless caused by defects in material and workmanship.
- Product accessibility issues resulting from the inability to remember Product password.
- Replacement parts would be available in three years from the end of this project life.
Warranty Repair and Replacement Terms
- Hot Pepper will, at its sole and absolute discretion, either repair or replace our Product (which unit may use refurbished parts of similar quality and functionality) if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- For warranty service, please return to the point of sale for the Product. The supplier can return the units to Hot Pepper in US for repair service. Please provide warranty information (proof of purchase) to us in order to receive warranty service at no charge. If the warranty has expired on the Product, charges may apply.
- Battery and other key components removability/replacement by independent qualified repair service providers “Quality One Wireless, LLC” Learn more details ,you can call Service Number: 407-857-3737
Advanced Exchange Terms (Only Available For The Hot Pepper Chilaca)
- Known as an advanced exchange, customer may pay a deposit of $199 to have a replacement product shipped before Hot Pepper has received the customer’s defective product.
- Once Hot Pepper has received the defective product and finds the Product to be defective in material or workmanship, the deposit will be refunded within 30 days of receiving the defective product.
- If Hot Pepper determines that the Product is not defective in material or workmanship, Hot Pepper will notify the customer by email or phone call. The customer is responsible for the $7.99 shipping fee for Hot Pepper to ship back the original Product. In parallel, the customer has the option of shipping back the advanced exchange Product within 30 days the notice from Hot Pepper to receive their $199 deposit.
Non-Advanced Exchange For The Hot Pepper Chilaca
- If customer does not choose the advanced exchange option, Hot Pepper will send customer a return label.
- Once Hot Pepper has received the defective product and finds the Product to be defective in material or workmanship, a replacement product will be shipped within five business days of receiving the product.
- If Hot Pepper determines that the Product is not defective in material or workmanship, Hot Pepper will notify the customer by email or phone call. The customer is responsible for the $7.99 shipping fee for Hot Pepper to ship back the original Product.